1. The purchaser, shall take all steps to get their identities verified by the seller, prior to any contract.
2. DAANI I.T. SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED Allahabad is the publisher/distributors/owner of the product/software/service.
3. This product/service/software is strictly meant for personal use, taking out data from database/software or making copies there of replication in any manner whatsoever, storage, distribution and any other retrieval or transmission of data in any form by any means is prohibited, except without prior written permission of DAANI IT SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED.
4. Separate charges would be applicable for the update service. The amount paid is non-refundable. All taxes, fees and duties existing or subsequently imposed are to be borne by the subscriber.
5. In case of any default in payment or dishonor of cheque, the Company may, at its sole discretion:
a. Recall/Repossess/Recover the product/service/software or exercise the option to stop further use of the product, and
b. Stop serving the further update to the party till the default is made good, and
c. Exercise any other right or remedy, which may be available to it under the applicable laws.
6. The purchaser shall not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software of the database/software or create similar works based on it without obtaining the written permission /approval from the DAANI IT SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED
7. The Client shall not be entitled to have the access to the source code. Software will be hosted by Client by taking hosting package from DAANI or from anywhere else (Full Payment).
8. While all reasonable care has been taken to ensure accuracy and completeness of the database/Software/Service, the Publisher/Licensor or their agents would not be liable in any manner for any mistake or omission in the Database/Software/Product/Service or for any action taken or omitted to be taken or advice rendered or accepted on the basis of the databases/software or for any consequential loss or inconvenience arising there form.
9. The publisher/Licensor or its agents shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations, if the failures result from any Natural Calamity, Act of God, an Act of Government, other authorities or statutory undertakings, fire, explosion, accident, power or equipment failure or anything beyond Publisher/Licensor’s control. Nor would they be any incidental or consequential loss or damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the product.
10. DAANI IT SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED specially warned that only The purchaser will be responsible for any misuse of the product/service by himself, itself, his/its employees, partners, servants and agents, and should be subscriber violate any of their terms of this purchase, it would be liable to be terminated and no part of the purchase fee would be refundable.
11. All copyright notices used throughout the program, within the scripts and within the HTML that the scripts generate, MUST remain intact. Furthermore, these notices, including "powered by" wording that appears online along with link, must remain visible to the human eye. Your acceptance of this agreement also permits Publisher to list your Web site in promotional materials and/or on our Web site, unless a special agreement is made prohibiting such use.
12. If there any APIs or dependencies are there due to a 3rd party vendors or component, then it is client's responsibility for communicating with them as well as for procurement of such components.
13. The Publisher/Licensor or its agents shall not collect any personally identifying information about you or your members except when specifically and knowing provided by you. Such information will not be transferred to any other parties unless otherwise stated at the time of collection
14. Refunds are NOT given in any condition
15. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved with DAANI IT SOLUTION PRIVATE LIMITED
16. All disputes and claims will be subject exclusively to the jurisdiction of courts/forums/tribunals at Allahabad only.
17. No contract for service shall be entered into if the subscriber fails to verify his credentials to the satisfaction of the service provider. In such case, however, it shall be open to the service provider to negotiate a contract of sale and execute the project on a turnkey basis.
18. Payment of the subscription fee entitles the subscriber to a non – transferable, non – exclusive subscription to use the Database/Software and one customized copy of Software to access the Database/Software provided online.
19. Separate charges would be applicable for the update service. The subscription fee paid is non-refundable. All taxes, fees and duties existing or subsequently imposed are to be borne by the subscriber.
WE ARE ON YOUR SUPPORT FOR 24 * 7 * 365